Operations: Within short term the SOHO I Associates operational excellence professionals quantify a set of high-impact recommendations with quick return on investmen
- Lean manufacturing, procurement excellence, total quality management. These are just a few of the programs companies are implementing to increase profitability and eliminate waste.When integrated under the umbrella of operational excellence and applied across the organization, however, a new way of doing business emerges — one that produces higher yields, reduces waste, improves quality.
- However organizations often fail in both set-upand implementations. To achieve true operational excellence, organizations need to commit to a ground-up, ongoing approach to conducting business.
- There are various specifics whichmust be understood to be successful and achieve sustainability. Technical proficiency must be coupled with an overall strategic understanding. To become a Best-in-class organization talent is needed to understand the customer and to provide well-respected operating people. Therefore figuring out if the right strategies applied to fix the right business problems is essential.
Competence Level – Operations
Within short term the SOHO I Associates operational excellence professionals prioritize and quantify a set of high-impact recommendations for immediate implementation — with quick return on investment and ease of implementation, emphasizing the right operating model to compete and win in a dramatically changing multi-polar world.
Whether serving as trusted advisers or in interim operational roles e.g. procurement, manufacturing etc. the SOHO I Associates professionals provide invaluable leadership, experience and clarity around key issues, helping ensure that revenue enhancement plans are developed, executed and monitored with precision.
Our functional emphasis covers :
- Operational Cost Control & Working Capital
- Operational Performance Measurement
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Procurement Enhancements and Sourcing
- Expense Management
- IT and Operations •